The Journal of an Xbox InfoPath Nut

Monday, March 06, 2006

Adevnture Weekend

I got back last night from a great little adventure weekend in Tassie (yes you can have an adventure weekend in Tassie).
I headed down on Friday afternoon for my Sister-in-laws engagment party and I have to say the country folk down there really know how to kill time, between water skiing and shooting I kept myself ammused with a little 4W Driving and of course eating (believe me the best kept cooking secret is mums on farms man they know how to bake)

Take my advice if youre looking for a good weekend away find a friend in Tassie who has a big farm head down for the weekend and let your imagination run wild.

As for the engagement party this was also great a big Congrats to Squirt and Simon.

Well looks like it's time to get back to the drab city life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home