The Journal of an Xbox InfoPath Nut

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Validate your Input

Validate your Input

Well everyone here I am again, ready to share with you what I think is a great pearl of wisdom. Whether you agree with me or not is your problem :o)
So we all know that InfoPath is a great way of entering data, we also know that you can use Regular Expressions to ensure that a user enters the values we want. The only thing we (I) struggle with is writing the damn things. So I found this site http://www.regular-expressions.info
This is a great resource for anyone wanting to use RegEx in their applications. It provides great explanations on the syntax and how it’s constructed.
So next time someone asks you to simply use regex you no longer have to shudder.

Enjoy :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home