The Journal of an Xbox InfoPath Nut

Saturday, March 18, 2006

All Hail the Commonwealth games lost and found department

Last Monday I was lucky enough to attend the Final dress rehearsal of the opening ceremony for the Commonwealth games. What I didn't realize however was that my wallet had fallen out of my pocket during the festivities.
Of course I cancelled all my cards straight away and then set off on the task of tracking down my wallet through the lost and found service. At first I played a little phone shuffle between the MCG and the comms games staff but eventually I managed to log a lost report although I had already resigned my self the the sad truth that I was probably not going to get it back.
To my surprise I received a call this morning informing me that my wallet had been found, what's more it was still intact and untouched.
So this is just a quick post to say a big thanks to the ladies at the Commonwealth games lost and found department you chicks rock!

4 Days 6 Hours 29 Min to XBox 360 Launch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home