The Journal of an Xbox InfoPath Nut

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

XBOX 360 Update

So last year I heard that the launch date for XB360 was the 2nd of march and of course I had to go and pre order one, so off I trot to get my Xbox 360 VIP pack justfying all along by saying "well I'm going to need an extra controller and a game anyway" so I get home with my VIP pack and sign up to the extra content, 1 month latter and that decision has paid off. As part of the VIP pack you also get entered into weekly prize draws, and I'm happy to say I'm the proud owner of an Xbox 360 limited edition cap. Not much I know but hey it's a start this week a cap next the lotto (we can only hope).
I haven't actualy recieved the cap yet but I'll be sure to post one and many pics when I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home