The Journal of an Xbox InfoPath Nut

Thursday, January 12, 2006

MVP Update! 2 and the freebies start rolling in

Hey Everyone, so I told you all that I'm now an MVP for InfoPath (not sure if I told you this but there are only 4 other InfoPath MVP's in the world) anyway I digress, so I new there were some perks to getting this award, invites to special conferences and what not but earlier this week my MVP welcome pack arrived and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised.
Not only did I receive a very nicely leather bound certificate but also a laptop bag, folio, pen and badge. Now I know that to some people this all sounds a little boring but hey I'm a computer nerd so I like this type of stuff.
Anyway I started having a look through my new Laptop bag checking out where I can stash my spare cash and what not and I find this little card informing me that my bag contains a tracking device.
Don't worry I checked into it it's not so Microsoft can keep tabs on me, it's so if my bag gets lost can call the manufacturer and they'll track it down for me, how cool is that.
Now all I have to do is loose it in some obscure place to test their tracking system ;o)

Anyway it's time for me to head off I need to be up early for live meeting from Redmond until latter dudetts and dudearoonies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home